Dig-Dug the Psycho Killer Dig-Dug the Psycho Killer

Funny

... I really had to laugh, although it was predictable xD Yeah, great idea to tourm him into a psycho killer. You should improve your animation skills though, and perhaps buy a better microphone xD

MArio - BAd Trip MArio - BAd Trip

Great idea!

Great idea to make the entire Mario game look like a bad mushroom trip =D
I had to laugh a lot while watching this! The animation could've been a bit better, but well, who am I to say that xD

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Seriously.

To all those people below me; what would you prefer? A great flash animation, trying to make you laugh, or a sad, stupid, badly done suicide movie where in the end everyone cries and stuff. To Seanyw, go home. Don't write a useless review.

Great job, keep 'em coming!

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Although...

...no one of the designers will read this review or even make an effort to write a response to it ( xD ), I really enjoyed this game. It makes an excellent challenge to avoid all the pedestrians, while planning your next possible move so you won't get squashed. The concept of the game is quite original, (although more and more games seem to focus on a certain 'time-bending' thing) and I hope you guys keep making more!

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Good game, but...

It's a really addictive game, altough, i have a few complaints.
First of all; what's up with the weapon swapping thing? It's really annoying that you can't carry more then 2 weapons and a lead pipe.
Also, you don't get enough ammo for the kills you need to make, wich makes the game unbelievably hard to finish.
The difficulty level is way too high for people who are playing the game for the first time, and I think lots of people couldn't even get past the first level. Myself, I got to level 3 before dying like 80.000.000 times in a row. Wich is weird, because I finished all of the other games.

There is also one last thing.
Currently I am using an azerty keyboard, and because the game is configured to work with qwerty keyboards, I was very happy to see the option to change the keys. Altough this seemed no problem when configuring in the options, it DIDN'T WORK AT ALL!
I saved the options, pressed back, and when i started a new game, the options were back to default, wich is really annoying.

Overall; good game, but I won't play it again.
I'm already waiting for Thing-Thing 5...

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Boring

Really boring game, the controls aren't good... I stopped after the third wave xD

-=- Spitting Submarine -=- Spitting Submarine

Woah, woah...

To me, there was no real melody in here, just some notes randomly played... I guess this song was literally made by smashing random keys on a piano -_-"
I like the style, though. The melody is just way off.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

I TOTALLY W00TED

I became instafan xD srsly good stuff. Keep it up!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks! We will, we're constantly recording ahaha

~EnV~ Forever ~EnV~ Forever

YAY!

I FEEL ALL HAPPY AND TINGLY (if that's even a word) INSIDE!
This song definetly keeps sticking in the back of your head for a while. Which is a good thing. Definetly. Nothing more to say.

PS; this was a worthless review xD