Dig-Dug the Psycho Killer Dig-Dug the Psycho Killer

Funny

... I really had to laugh, although it was predictable xD Yeah, great idea to tourm him into a psycho killer. You should improve your animation skills though, and perhaps buy a better microphone xD

MArio - BAd Trip MArio - BAd Trip

Great idea!

Great idea to make the entire Mario game look like a bad mushroom trip =D
I had to laugh a lot while watching this! The animation could've been a bit better, but well, who am I to say that xD

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Seriously.

To all those people below me; what would you prefer? A great flash animation, trying to make you laugh, or a sad, stupid, badly done suicide movie where in the end everyone cries and stuff. To Seanyw, go home. Don't write a useless review.

Great job, keep 'em coming!

Quixotic Ideal Quixotic Ideal

Hmmm...

...Well, I came to this flash by accident, and I must say this is one of those flashes that makes you silent for a moment. So you can think it through. My opinion? I think it's a good flash, good animations, not a storyline, but that's not always necessary, and... i guess that's it! Keep up the good work though!

Jeronimos

LongCat's Song LongCat's Song

Nice!

I think this was a great flash, escpecially because it has longcat in it! The music fits the voyage of the cat, whatever other people might say. I don't quite get the ending with the super-saiyan sounds though, but that's probably just me - since i don't understand what he's saying -_-'

Anyhow, to the person a few reviews below me, bogus83, is just an ignorant person living under a rock, COMPLETELY ignore him, for he does NOT KNOW LONGCAT. Seriously. Who doesn't know longcat? Kiddo, learn your Longcatology better, and you'll understand it xD.

It's very important not just to give a negative complaint about something. It's easier to complain.
SINCE I HAVENT -EVER- SEEN YOU ON THE FRONTPAGE! x3 BOOYAH! ( to bogus83)

Keep up the good work tho! loved it! xD

Bananas Bananas

Weird, but...

...this movie gave me the feeling that i wanted more... it interested me actually... Keep up the work, I think there is more in you!

stick70 responds:

there is more. more random stuff.

TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01 TT: 003 Ten Ways Pack 01

-ROFL-

This really made me rofl. Some of those ways really makes you think; "How did they come up with that?"
My personal favourite was the goat of course!

Make more!